Why join Alan Cowgill in Portland with our sister-association Northwest Real Estate Investors Association on Thursday, November 2nd and Saturday, November 4th?
On Thursday, November 2nd, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. learn from Alan Cowgill about "how to get all the private money you need to fund your real estate deals and create your own private bank." Attend this meeting for a hosted dinner, a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card, and free registration to the Saturday workshop.
On Saturday, November 4th, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. learn from Alan Cowgill about "attracting private lender money made easy." Attend this workshop for a hosted lunch and a chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card
Why Learn from Alan and what makes him different?
- Alan has created innovative systems, tools, and personal training that put him squarely on the cutting edge of real estate investing education. Here is just a small list of his innovations:
- The Three-Touch Rule (The rule that differentiates family, friends, and associates from strangers) – it is important to understand this so you are compliant with SEC rules on when you can approach folks to lend you money)
- The Educational Luncheon (How to turn strangers into associates)
- Alan’s SEC Chart (Innovative chart that enables students to easily choose the proper SEC-compliant program for their business)
- The California Loophole (How to get $5,000,000 in private money for only a $700 fee and be able to advertise, pool money, and cross state lines)
- The Family, Friends, & Associates Concept
- The 3 Levels of SEC Compliance (This is important because it makes it simple for real estate investors to know which SEC programs they can use.)
- Website disclaimer by state (Created by an attorney.)
- His knowledge of the SEC rules in every single state
- "The Path to Wealth" – what all real estate investors are looking for when working with private lenders – how to convert private individuals into private moneylenders. Alan not only teaches you what to say, but when to say it and when to move on. This also covers what marketing tools you should give the lender and when. One of the most important things to know is when to switch from asking for money to discussing the mechanics of how the money is handled. There is nothing else on the planet that gives you all you need to know about accessing and working with private lenders.
- And I could go on and on
- Alan’s depth of knowledge about Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance state-by-state.
- At his live events, students — under Alan’s guidance — have raised over half a BILLION DOLLARS in just their first 24 hours.
- Alan listens to his students then uses that insight to create an abundance of easy-to-use real estate products.
- Alan’s students consistently let it be known that they LOVE his live events because of his organization, his training style, and his in-depth knowledge, and the team of employees and outside staff he brings with him to the events..
- Students who have been with other private lending trainers regularly call Alan’s office because of the lack of SEC instruction, or because they have been given incorrect direction and are looking for the correct way forward.
- Alan has a burning passion that his students remain safe, which has led him to provide them with a variety of expert SEC training and tools.
- The amazing volume of deals he has done using private money.
- The ridiculous number of times Alan has found his copyrighted product and training materials in other trainers’ systems.
- Alan not only provides a “warehouse” of SEC products, but the students that receive his training and products are always amazed at the depth of information provided.
REGISTER for the November 2 monthly investors forum with Alan Cowgill here
REGISTER for the November 4 Saturday workshop with Alan Cowgill here